apex

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i finaly got my apex controller and its great. when i set it up it was working greart once i got the internet to work on it. but now its not letting me access the controller from the net. it keeps give me internet cannot display webpage. any help with this would be great.

thanks

CJO

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you trying to access it from your home network or remotely?

CJ

swannyson7

Moderator/Acro Aficianado
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you using an ethernet cable, or are you using a wireless game adapter to connect to your network? If it's a wireless connection, they can be finicky with the Apex, so I'd try getting it all set with the hardwired connection first. Also, double check your IP address and port on the apex display to ensure that you didn't accidentally change anything. One other thing to check is any antivirus software that may have blocked a connection to your apex. My McAfee firewall automatically blocks unknown connections and blocked my apex until I put it on an allowable connection list.

OP
OP
J

jelly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think i found the issue. i bought a wireless adapter to connect with an ethernet cable and the light wasnt on for the wireless. so i moved the adapter and the light is now amber. rather have it green but from where my wireless router is to where my wireless adapter is it degrades the the signal a little. any idea how can boost boost the wireless signal.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 15 19.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 13 16.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 39 50.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.4%
Back