API to post to forum

mattwight

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Grand Haven
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,
I work for a marketing company in Michigan and have a client that is a member here and we would like to be able to feed their posts we do on other social media platforms to your site. I see the base forum software has some APIs available to do this but I don't see where that is listed on this site if its possible. Would it be possible to speak with an admin or programmer to see what our options are to do this?

Thanks in advance,
Matt
 
I messaged you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new