• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apogee MQ-510 PAR METER

Item Price
425
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

trevorhiller

Reefing Nurse
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2021
Messages
1,159
Reaction score
755
Location
Williamsport
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Apogee MQ-510 Full Spectrum PAR Meter

Unfortunately, I have to move unexpectedly due to a relationship separation and my aquarium and fish room all have to come down before ever really getting off the ground so I am clearing at lots of equipment. Check out my other listings if you are looking for deals--I have a ton of equipment that's going to be getting posted.

Apogee1.jpg Apogee 2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new