• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Apogee Par Meter SRQ-420 plus Wand

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Fishgeek88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2017
Messages
343
Reaction score
204
Location
Michigan
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Gently used Par Meter. I used it once to get my readings. Super easy to set up, you download the free software and it Plugs into your computer. Apogee USB Smart Quantum SQ-420 PAR w/ wand. $234 plus $69 for the wand on BRS. Asking $150 plus shipping.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new