Apogee QMSS-E still good for taking Par on Led's?

  • Thread starter Thread starter juiceguy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

juiceguy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 23, 2009
Messages
322
Reaction score
312
Location
nyc
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I been using my QMSS-E par meter to measure Par, is it still accurate for Led lights?

IMG_0886.jpeg
 
I don't see why not. PAR is PAR... It's definitely going to be more accurate than trying to eyeball it...
I agree, I only ask because the newer meters have a different light sensor than my model but on further research I found that there is a conversion factor of 1.08 so my Par will be more than what the meter is registering.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new