App not in google play store

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Sleeping Giant

Proud Canadian Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't understand why you are being sarcastic.
"If I bought the light, I would use it to use my light" sounds like you simply do not care about safety of installing an app that is not even on the play store.
There are many apps that steal your info without telling you. I recently got a notification from the university that well known app (you know what it is) is prohibited on all university devices.

Could you please explain why the app is on the apple store but not on google play?
Is there any way to control wifi version lights without downloading apps?
What is the oldest android version that can support the app?

Thank you for the update.
no I have no issues downloading an app that's not in the Google app store. Google doesn't mean your info is anymore secure. it makes people feel warm and fuzzy, but at the end of the day all our governments look into all our devices, steal your info and sell it. NOTHING IS SAFE. if anyone wants your info they don't need to use an app that's not on the Google Play store. Seriously, not being sarcastic at all.

exnisstech

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was a Nissan technician untill 8 months or so ago. Nissan released an app that we were forced to used to complete all new vehicle predeliivery inspections. It was not in the play store and the apk had to be downloaded from a website and installed. This from a company that is probably a little larger than noopsyche ;) so it isn't unheard of. I think anyone that is so paranoid they will not install an app that isn't on the play store should just buy radions and enjoy mobius :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
EDIT : Yes I do have radions and have used mobius. And I have noopsyche and use their android app.

Last edited:

noopsyche

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
We are not allowed to use ggplay. Android mobile phone brand manufacturers are developing their own application stores, and some mobile phone brands cannot download GgPlay at all.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 30 15.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 13.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 111 58.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 12 6.3%
Back