Apps?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 412Reef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

412Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 3, 2026
Messages
47
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

Was curious if any apps like this exist. I was looking for an all in one app to help me on my reefing journey. I currently use liquid tests, and I wanted to see if any apps out there allow you to calibrate a color card, and later down the line snap a picture if the test kit and have it read the values and log them? Reefability claims to do this and after upgrading to the paid version I can not after an hour of looking in the app find where to do this… I can see where to add manual values, but no snap type feature. highly disappointed but figured I’d check here to see if anybody has any luck.
 
Next up reef is amazing. It gives you a free 30 day trial. Assuming it’s not expensive I will 100% be using for the app. Can add several tanks, add the fish and coral along with purchase date, cost, store it was bought in, track all parameters while setting your own low and high limits. You can set reminders for anything like water changes, carbon,etc. has built in ai to give you an idea of what’s going good or bad. Tracks pictures of tank or coral growth.

It doesn’t however take pics of the test and read them for you.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 10.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new