April Discount Thread, April showers bring free copepods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AlgaeBarn

Marine Aquariums Made Easy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AlgaeBarnLogoCircle300x300-Transparent.png
It's April Reef2Reef fish lovers,

I know you all are eagerly awaiting the new website and we are SO close to launch, we are just debugging the last few issues and then we should be good to go live! Until then you can still get you some premium LIVE Copepods & Phytoplankton direct to your door with these awesome offers:

Buy One Get One FREE for all contest entries:
Anyone who enters into the FREE PODS contest by posting a photo of their tank in this thread will receive a coupon code for Buy One Get One FREE on all 16oz products*

Coupon Codes:
"Reef2Reef"- 15% OFF all orders all month long!

Newsletter:
Hands down the best way to get our best offers directly to your inbox is to sign up for our Newsletter by texting ALGAEBARN to 22828 or by clicking here.

Great Deals:
Don't miss our 16oz, 32oz, 1/2gal, and 1gal Pod & Phyto (P&P) Combo packs at bundled discounts by clicking here. The 32oz combo pack ships FREE!

Contest:
**All Contestants who enter will receive a Buy One Get One FREE Coupon via email**

We have decided to let YOU pick the contest winner, so whichever lucky member's photo gets the most likes will be the winner. There will be two winners total, a grand prize and a nanno tank winner so be sure you vote for both by pressing LIKE on your favorite tank pic!

12,000+ Copepods FREE:
Post a sweet pic of your tank to this thread and we will pick one lucky winner to receive 1/2 gal 12,000+Copepods for FREE. Winner will be announced on 04.30!

Nano Tank Contest:
Post a pic of your 40gal or smaller tank for a chance to win a FREE 16oz Pod & Phyto combo pack ($40 value)! Winner will be announced on 04.30!

April showers bring live copepods... because we ship them directly to your door via UPS no matter what the weather is like and we guarantee every single order to be 100% Alive On Arrival! Join the Sustainable Aquarium Movement!

AlgaeBarnTV now in 4K!
We have been hard at work setting up our new AlgaeBarnTV YouTube channel where we show you how to successfully keep a saltwater aquarium using AlgaeBarn live phytoplankton and copepods. Check it out and give us some video suggestions!

Don't Forget, you can now check out with PayPal on our site.

*Legal Jargon: Limit one per order, 16oz products only, including Poseidon's Feast, OceanMagik, and the Pods & Phyto (P&P) combo packs. Coupon expires 02.15.16. AlgaeBarn, LLC maintains the right to redistribute and use all submitted content in this thread.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 42 34.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.4%
Back