April Mtg??

  • Thread starter Thread starter jules11vb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

jules11vb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 7, 2008
Messages
255
Reaction score
0
Location
Chattanooga, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are we having an April meeting? It seems like we discussed it at the last meeting, but I can't remember who agreed to host it? Just wondering since this weekend is the last in April. Have I missed something?
 
Well originally dave was suppose to host march and brandon I believe was april, but dave and brandon switched. So I assume david is still hosting, but nothing really has been said. So dave you gonna host april, or an early may? We really need to have a meeting soon to discuss frag swap dates and some early prep work
 
Guys I am very sorry. I was wanting to set my tank up before you all came over and I just added my coral (frags) yesterday. If you will allow me too I could do an early May meeting. The wife said that's good too so let me know Mr. Pres!


PS. Alex your not invited... :D
 
As it is alittle late for april, lets aim for one of the first two weeks in may if that will work for you dave.
 
Come hell or high water, Sunday May 10th will be at my house and you can all enjoy my big tank with no coral in it! DEAL? :D
 
Come hell or high water, Sunday May 10th will be at my house and you can all enjoy my big tank with no coral in it! DEAL? :D
I know you have some goodies around there someweres in a tub of water :)
 
True......(hangs head in shame)
 
It would be believeable if we hadnt seen your tank alex! LOL!
 
We could have the big party water change at my house and look in awe at the red slime and hair algae! The 50 gal water change really doesn't take that long if the water is made up the day before and I hold the kids at gun point to make them help (they aren't REALLY that bad).
Susan
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new