Aptasia, Majano or Anemone ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter tpirovol
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tpirovol

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2021
Messages
268
Reaction score
52
Location
Toronto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble tip Anemone but on a different rock, this guy appeared about a month ago and has grown bigger ever since.. they don’t look alike which leads me here??

tempImageM2EYk8.png tempImageDtWfYx.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new