• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Locker

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have been buying fish for my newish tank ,, using R2R vendors ,, I have pretty much only used NY Aquatic's, have already gave my feed back on this vendor ,, I will order from them again also ,, I placed a order a week or so ago with Aqua Locker for a Lineatus Wrasse ,, I don't have anything bad to say about this vendor ,, they sent me a awesome fish ,, I would use this vendor again ,, in fact I have ,, I ordered 3 more Wrasses from them this morning ,, they will be shipped today :)

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well ,, I got my second Aqua Locker order in yesterday with my 3 new Wrasses ,, couldn't be happier with the fish they sent me ,, one of the fish was just under full adult size ,, the other two Wrasses were young fish ,, but not so young & small as to have a problem with shipping ,, I have placed Aqua Locker into one of my go to vendors if I need a fish :)

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't bought any corals from them ,, why is it that you say they are the worst place to buy corals from ,, that's a really big statement ,, there are some pretty bad coral vendors out there :) to just say they are the worst place to buy corals from ,, and not giving your reasons ,, that's not doing Aqua Locker any help as to how they can improve their business ,, or to the members of the Forum who read Vendor Feed Back reviews as to what they can expect from this vendor should they decide to buy from the vendor ,,

I have looked at their offering of Chalice's and Favia corals only ,, my corals of choice :) there are several Chalice's and Favias on their site I want ,, I am just buying fish ATM ,, granted Aqua Locker isn't selling top of the line corals ,, at least Chalice's and Favias ,, I will use one of their Chalice's as an example ,,

https://aqualocker.com/wysiwyg/chalices-dj/aussie-chalice-3-25-al0021/

I used this Chalice because its the Chalice on their site with the best picture ,, all the rest of their Chalice's and Favias are of this same quality ,, this isn't a rare chalice ,, you can go on most other sites and find this chalice cut up into smaller frags and selling for ,, say ,, $25 to $30 a frag ,, Aqua Locker is offering this Chalice for $124.99 ,, that's not a bad price ,, its a large coral colony and will save the reefer that buys the chalice at least ,, a year ,, maybe longer of growing a smaller frag of this coral to get to this size ,, its not a bad price ,,

I am not saying you didn't have had a bad experience with Aqua Locker ,, I just feel you should qualify your statement to inform the members of the Forum as to what they can expect should they buy a coral from Aqua Locker ,,

I have two more Wrasses coming from Aqua Locker today :)

Last edited:
OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The two new Flasher Wrasses from Aqua Locker got to the house this morning ,, after a few hours they were out Flashing in the tank :) not sure which is which ,, I will have to look at some pictures to figure out who is who :) That's about 5 or 6 fish I have bought from Aqua Locker ,, I couldn't have went to their shop and picked out better fish ,,

Marsdancer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from Aqua-Locker. Flame Angel, Powder Blue Tang, Royal Gramma and some others.
I’m very pleased with the fish and service, will order again.

OP
OP
Braves Fan

Braves Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my Lineaus Wrasse :( that hurt ,,, I am not really sure how long I had the fish ,, two weeks or so ,,, I guess I have learned a lesson ,, don't buy a fish I am wanting as soon as it pops up on their site ,, give it a couple of weeks ,, if they sell out before that time ,, so be it ,, I am not saying I will pull Aqua Locker of my fish vendor list ,, but I won't be buying a high $$ fish from them again ,, maybe I am being unrealistic about this ,, but the fish was high $$ and didn't make two weeks not really sure when I bought the fish ,, I could find out though ,, but it wasn't long sago ,, my answer to it ,, just don't buy from them again ,,

Last edited:

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lost my Lineaus Wrasse :( that hurt ,,, I am not really sure how long I had the fish ,, two weeks or so ,,, I guess I have learned a lesson ,, don't buy a fish I am wanting as soon as it pops up on their site ,, give it a couple of weeks ,, if they sell out before that time ,, so be it ,, I am not saying I will pull Aqua Locker of my fish vendor list ,, but I won't be buying a high $$ fish from them again ,, maybe I am being unrealistic about this ,, but the fish was high $$ and didn't make two weeks not really sure when I bought the fish ,, I could find out though ,, but it wasn't long sago ,, my answer to it ,, just don't buy from them again ,,
We are very sorry to hear that you lost the Lineatus Wrasse, it was delivered to you on October 1, 2019 and you had a 14-day livestock guarantee on it. If you are ever unsure about whether you are covered on something or have concerns about the health of a fish you receive from us, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 68 52.3%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 67 51.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 33 25.4%
  • None.

Votes: 29 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.9%
Back