OP
OP
O

Oropher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little reef tank has been running for 1y1m21d. Despite the ups and downs during the year, tank managed to achieve sort of stability.
This is the first rodeo: barebottom, ASW, dry rock & bacteria in a bottle were a perfect recipe to start this tank. Both torches were placed a week after pouring the bacteria and they have multiple heads now.

leewoods

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hard Plumbing

I want to have a hard plumbing system. And since the tank had already came with a DIN drain & return pipe, I had to collect other pipes, connector and accessories with the same DIN system also.
At the time I couldn't find these DIN pipe in my country, so I had to import from aliexpress.com. Bought these on 11.11 sales event in 2019, and arrived on Feb-Mar 2020 (almost 4-5 months later).
Bought a lot, hoping that they would be enough. I got a used Reef Octo return pump.

20200308_091851.jpg
i am looking at hard plumbing my Aqua One 120 too...i don't suppose you have link so these parts on Aliexpress still? The sump looks great

Attachments

• sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 59

Andynz2000

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My little reef tank has been running for 1y1m21d. Despite the ups and downs during the year, tank managed to achieve sort of stability.
This is the first rodeo: barebottom, ASW, dry rock & bacteria in a bottle were a perfect recipe to start this tank. Both torches were placed a week after pouring the bacteria and they have multiple heads now.

Hey mate. how did you make the lid? I was going to go get a custom glass lid with holes for mine

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 105 86.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 6.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.5%
Back