Aqua One Mini Reef 120

My little reef tank has been running for 1y1m21d. Despite the ups and downs during the year, tank managed to achieve sort of stability.
This is the first rodeo: barebottom, ASW, dry rock & bacteria in a bottle were a perfect recipe to start this tank. Both torches were placed a week after pouring the bacteria and they have multiple heads now.

 
Hard Plumbing

I want to have a hard plumbing system. And since the tank had already came with a DIN drain & return pipe, I had to collect other pipes, connector and accessories with the same DIN system also.
At the time I couldn't find these DIN pipe in my country, so I had to import from aliexpress.com. Bought these on 11.11 sales event in 2019, and arrived on Feb-Mar 2020 (almost 4-5 months later).
Bought a lot, hoping that they would be enough. I got a used Reef Octo return pump.

20200308_091851.jpg
i am looking at hard plumbing my Aqua One 120 too...i don't suppose you have link so these parts on Aliexpress still? The sump looks great
 

Attachments

  • sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    208 KB · Views: 132
My little reef tank has been running for 1y1m21d. Despite the ups and downs during the year, tank managed to achieve sort of stability.
This is the first rodeo: barebottom, ASW, dry rock & bacteria in a bottle were a perfect recipe to start this tank. Both torches were placed a week after pouring the bacteria and they have multiple heads now.

Hey mate. how did you make the lid? I was going to go get a custom glass lid with holes for mine
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new