Aqua SD A+.... Again!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Saltgator
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Saltgator

Tang Keeper
View Badges
Joined
Mar 4, 2011
Messages
3,488
Reaction score
142
Location
SouthWest FL
Just cause, I ordered more coral from Will @ AquaSD. Beautiful pack arrived, polyps out in the triple seal packing. Ordered 2xTDF frags, 1x wolverine frag, 1x bee sting frag, 1x red cap frag, 1x ricordia, 1x Grinch acan frag, 1x sarmentosa frag. Couldn't be more pleased. Will takes plenty of time to talk with you, so I suggest giving him and the rest of team ASD a try.


Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
I'll second that! I received an ORA squamosa clam and several frags today, everything is amazing!
 
I got a RBTA today, a scoly and some chalices. Amazing service, prices and corals. Super satisfied.
 
Good deal! Pics y'all. Let's see what everyone else is missing!!

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
Here are some crappy cell phone pics of my order. I can't wait until everything colors up!
 

Attachments

  • 20131023_141723.jpg
    20131023_141723.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 154
  • 20131023_141748.jpg
    20131023_141748.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 160
  • 20131023_141755.jpg
    20131023_141755.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 20131023_141802.jpg
    20131023_141802.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 20131023_141808.jpg
    20131023_141808.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 154
Here are the others and a full tank shot
 

Attachments

  • 20131023_141815.jpg
    20131023_141815.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 153
  • 20131023_141822.jpg
    20131023_141822.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20131023_172941.jpg
    20131023_172941.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 151
Nice shots! What is the 3rd acro down?

Country Boy using tapatalk on his EVO
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 4.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 9 20.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new