Aqua sd needs to do there job

landon02847

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
bennigton vermont
What state or country do you live in
Vermont
I have been trying to get ahold of you guys to see what’s going on with my order i have Emailed and tried calling multiple times and nothing has gotten back I ordered corals last week and they didn’t come and I realized the order wasn’t over 100 so I bought more for in store bc it didn’t give me the option to ship with existing order so I jsut put the other order in store can you please get back to me to add those both to the same order so they can be shipped to my house please this is vary bad customer service
 
Yep, their customer service is lacking. And I am being kind...
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new