• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua SD not responding

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

maroonclown65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered about 6 frags during Aqua SD's Easter sale following about an hour later I ordered 2 more frags and selected "I already paid for shipping module" I was messaged on the shop app and emailed that I needed to buy 100 dollars minimum excluding shipping cost as well. I was told I needed 34 more dollars to meet the requirement, Not a big issue since their coral seems to be fairly inexpensive, so today I order 35 more dollars worth of coral and again selected "I already paid for the shipping module" and message them and email them telling them I did it. I received no response after messaging them over 3 different platforms, I noticed other people haven't gotten quick responses from them so I wanted to quickly solve this issue as my delivery date is supposedly this Thursday 4/4 Aqua SD please get back to me so I can not worry so much about this thank you

OP
OP
M

maroonclown65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Order has been fixed, I was just emailed and told to email another address and my orders would all be the same order. I hope this means I'll still get Thursday delivery

OP
OP
M

maroonclown65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How’d this work out for you?
Worked out well actually, they were pretty poor on responding but corals arrived this morning healthy and on time. I got the shipping info after reaching out to them btw. Also received 4 free corals, a blasto colony, a orange green and blue acan, a lepto and candy canes

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s what I was hoping to hear. I’ve always had a good experience with them (though small frags on a couple but that’s neither here nor there) and I’ve always seen them handle any issues with pretty good customer service. Surprised they didn’t respond on here

TeamAquaSD

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
That’s what I was hoping to hear. I’ve always had a good experience with them (though small frags on a couple but that’s neither here nor there) and I’ve always seen them handle any issues with pretty good customer service. Surprised they didn’t respond on here
Oh man im late to the party :p
Schitts Creek Sleeping GIF by CBC

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 60 74.1%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 10 12.3%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back