Question about aqua sd shipping

maroonclown65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wondering if anyone with any experience ordering with aqua sd can help me fairly simple question

I ordered 6 frags from there Easter sale about an hour ago and then saw 2 more five dollar corals I wanted, I put them in my cart and selected "I've already paid for a shipping module" I paid their standard 30 dollar shipping on the first order and selected the same date for both orders. My question is will I run into a problem later? Or will the coral from the second order just be included with the first because I already paid shipping once on the first order

Magic031707

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They will combine the order. Have you registered with them? I know that's how they said they tracked mine orders like that. In the comments of the 2nd order put ship with order# xyz.

spelle

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe you can add as much as you like to the same paid shipment before your original order is shipped

Coralogy_

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I also ordered a few corals from AquaSD during the easter sale (my order ships out on 4/9). I am looking at a few corals on their ebay auctions that will end tomorrow. If I purchase those, do you know if I can add them to my previous order to avoid paying shipping twice, or is ebay shipping separate from items purchased on the website?

OP
OP
M

maroonclown65

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all! I also ordered a few corals from AquaSD during the easter sale (my order ships out on 4/9). I am looking at a few corals on their ebay auctions that will end tomorrow. If I purchase those, do you know if I can add them to my previous order to avoid paying shipping twice, or is ebay shipping separate from items purchased on the website?
Yes just select "send with same order" at checkout ot whatever that options called

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 56 74.7%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 10.7%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.3%
Back