~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Will great meeting you in person, you have a wonderful dhop down there!! And for anyone wondering what the 49er Acan looks like under LEDs here it is. I took this picture with my cell phone.

8uzy2upy.jpg




Sent from the great beyond via Tapatalk 2.5!!
 
Those are gorgeous! I'll have to get some pics of my goods.
 
Looks like some great stuff as always. I have always received great stuff from these guys. Can't wait!!!!!!!!
 
Can I add frags from the site to my order or request things for the sale?
Don't want to be a pain. Never participated in a live sale before

Yup, definitely can add it together :)

Thank you!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new