~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Alright guys, need about 10 mins right now, I'll be right back!!!

6:50PM PST, I'll be back on.
 
I have a few questions... I'm guessing the Aqua SD website is down cause I receive an error every time I attempt to open it. So, is the entire 11th - 16th sale going to be posted on here throughout the day? If so, how do I go about purchasing anything? Thanks!
 
OTE=BattleAthletics;1474943]I'm about 120 $250
for me! Ouch! But my tank will be AWESOME! Had to sell all corals when I moved to FL.. Restock!!!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4[/QUOTE]
 
I have a few questions... I'm guessing the Aqua SD website is down cause I receive an error every time I attempt to open it. So, is the entire 11th - 16th sale going to be posted on here throughout the day? If so, how do I go about purchasing anything? Thanks!

Today is a pre-sale for the live sale next week I believe. To purchase, just send them an email with what you want before anyone else does.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new