~ Aqua SD Sale ~

If you log into paypal, it give you an option to send $ to his email address from your email address. That's how you can pay for it or call them.
 
I have a few questions... I'm guessing the Aqua SD website is down cause I receive an error every time I attempt to open it. So, is the entire 11th - 16th sale going to be posted on here throughout the day? If so, how do I go about purchasing anything? Thanks!

Email to reserve your piece(s)-not PM. Then, call the store tonight with a credit card number or send through paypal. You can pick your shipping date. I will have my coral delivered on Wednesday!
 
Holy Cow, Collector Fungia coming through!!

SOLD

Red with Yellow mouth plate - Regular price $400, sale price $178

 
Last edited:
Waiting for sps, them sniper too fast for me
 
Please remember R2R's family friendly forum policy. Profanity, vulgarity, or masked vulgarity of any type and vendor "bashing" will not be tolerated and can lead to members being excluded from the forum for the duration of the live sale. Please review Reef2Reef's Profanity, Vulgarity and Masked Vulgarity rules here: Profanity, Vulgarity and Masked Vulgarity
 
Super Gold Rainbow Wellso!

Retail price $300, get it for $92!!


 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new