~ Aqua SD Sale ~

this is great, I'm getting to slowly restock my tank...

Future warning, make sure you guys run your heater and equipment correctly with a drip loop and all. I lost over 2k worth of corals this weekend because I forgot to set my heater on a drip loop which fried the apex outlet which resulted in a broken heater that wouldn't shut off.
 
Crap, got #8 & 9 but not 10.
 
this is great, I'm getting to slowly restock my tank...

Future warning, make sure you guys run your heater and equipment correctly with a drip loop and all. I lost over 2k worth of corals this weekend because I forgot to set my heater on a drip loop which fried the apex outlet which resulted in a broken heater that wouldn't shut off.

Sry to hear that, I have had heaters explode before with the same results :frusty:
 
Do we email you or PM you about these packs?
From page 1:

To order, you must EMAIL me (not pm). Whoever EMAILs me first can "reserve" the item. Once payment is received via paypal or Credit Card over the phone, I will update the item as being SOLD.

Email and paypal is - [email protected]
Store phone number is - 858 565 1910 (for credit card payments)
 
Frag Pack #11!!!

Aussie Bi-Color Hammer Single Head - Retail $55


Aussie Ice Planet Chalice - Retail $20


Indo Gold Hammer (1.5" wall type) - Retail $55


Aussie Gold Stem Torch Single Head - Retail $55


Total - $185. LIVE SALE PRICE $69
 
About to turn it up to 11!

That's a steal right there; the gold torch itself is worth that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new