~ Aqua SD Sale ~

I'll trade #11 with whoever got the dragon pack. LOL.
 
WHEN SENDING PAYMENT, PLEASE PUT DESCRIPTION IN TITLE!

Sorry for the bold, please do it :tongue: :kiss: :bigsmile:
 
Pack 12!!

Soloman Yellow Eye Favia - Retail $30


Soloman Gold Tip Torch DOUBLE Head - Retail $30


Aussie Electric Gold Hammer - Retail $75


Gold Tips Octospawn - Retail $75


Homegrown Neon Green Nepthea - Retail $35


Total - $245, LIVE SALE PRICE - $75
 
So far #8, 9 & 11. Apple is going to buy me some corals :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new