~ Aqua SD Sale ~

So far #8, 9 & 11. Apple is going to buy me some corals :)

I have email confirmation on those 3 packs as well. Could someone please sort this out because I am emailing thinking that I have not won and I don't want to commit myself to too many packs. Thank you.
 
Vikings United :) Well actually the team sucks but whatever. LOL.
 
Frag pack #13!!!

Soloman Yellow Tipped Torch Double Head - Regular $30


Mayan Sun Favia - Regular $30 (double or triple eye frag)


ASD Rainbowtastic favia - Regular $50


ASD Electric Blue Eye Favia - Regular $50


XL Orange Ricordea - Regular $30


Total - $190, LIVE SALE PRICE - $49
 
Although it didn't go as planned I think this is shaping up to be one of the better live sales. I think this format works really well and the prices are true sale prices. Great job guys
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new