~ Aqua SD Sale ~

UPDATE -

THERE WILL BE NO NEW PIECES TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT (SUN 8/18 or MON 8/19)

NEW PIECES WILL BE POSTED TUESDAY 8/20 EVENING.
 
Are the paly wysiwyg unless posted otherwise?

Yes, the palys are WYSIWYG unless it says "Per Frag, Cluster, by polyp etc."

If you have any questions regarding any pieces, feel free to email me: [email protected]

Thanks!
 
UPDATE -

THERE WILL BE NO NEW PIECES TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT (SUN 8/18 or MON 8/19)

NEW PIECES WILL BE POSTED TUESDAY 8/20 EVENING.
 
I am super happy with the corals I got, I even have a favia with its feeding tentacles out this morning! Any word on when the drawing will happen?
 
I am super happy with the corals I got, I even have a favia with its feeding tentacles out this morning! Any word on when the drawing will happen?

Thanks for the review!!

We are shooting for this weekend on the drawing, will make a video and post it up!
 
New items arrived today, lots of new anemones (carpets, LTAs, Roses, BTAs, Blue Haddoni, Maxi Minis, Ritterits), SPS (Wild and Cultured), Lobos, Brains, Zoas, Palys, Gold Torches, Acantho, Crazy Spotted Shrooms, Ultra Rainbow Acans, Gold Hammer, Rainbow Rhodactis, Symphyllia, Blastos, Platygyras, Fungia, Cultured Maximas, Derasas, Gonioporas, Rainbow Acan Hillaes off the top of my head. I think there are more too.

Big update Tuesday Night :)

Stay tuned!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new