~ Aqua SD Sale ~

Are scolys and lobos fairly hardy? My tank is a lager /newer setup at about 80 days and I know there is chance yet for nitrate changes. Just want to play it safe.
 
Sure we are. Can't wait to get the one i bought Sunday.
 
Okay, hang tight, another few mins, I'll unload some nice scolys
 
No wife - No permission needed. Love freedom. . LOL. A good wife is also priceless.
 
Does she have a good looking sister?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new