Aqua star g5

  • Thread starter Thread starter newreefer5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

newreefer5

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2025
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Location
utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. I wanted to get some general recommendations for what settings I should have my light parameters for an aqua star g5 led light. I have a 39 gallon tank. I am looking at adding a bubble tip anemone and some coral down the road. There are 6 different channels. I need some guidance on what percentage I should set the channels at. Any advice would be appreciated.
20260102_190950_4DB03C4B-33D8-4229-A1CF-6ADFB2E3946B.png
 
I think ab+ spectrum or close to it is 20.100.100.100.20.60

I ran mine at 20.100.100.80.15.45. could be a good starting point not sure what the par levels would be at 8 inches so go slow
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new