• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Ultaviolet 40W UV

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

TARHEEL78

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2019
Messages
1,547
Reaction score
1,497
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Up for sale is a used 40W UV sterilizer. It was used for almost a year on the current bulb so it could probably use a new one. Plumbed for 1" hose, no leaks and runs well. Pick up in3l 32174 or shipping available at buyers expense. SOLD!

20240721_191501.jpg
 
Last edited:
Still available? What are you asking for it. I maybe interested, but would need it shipped. I can provide a shipping label if price makes since.
 
Do you by chance have a picture of the quartz sleeve and the shape it is in?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.3%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new