• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqua Ultraviolet 15 w inline UV light****SOLD****

Item Price
115
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jakejtown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2024
Messages
365
Reaction score
237
Location
Kentucky
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
*****SOLD selling a 15 watt Aqua Illumination inline UV sterilizer in great working condition.
• Recently replaced UV bulb (very low hours)
• Inline design – easy to plumb into existing system
• Helps with water clarity, algae control, and parasite reduction
• Suitable for saltwater or freshwater aquariums

This unit works exactly as it should—I just no longer need it.

20260330_122724_B9D06A81-A31D-4FF4-8DB0-2F50AB7A6818.png

20260330_122725_1D7125D3-FDEC-4C3C-B1FE-9AB351DDEA4D.png

💲 Asking $115.00
📍 Located in Louisville, KY
28

Will mail in US.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new