Aqua Ultraviolet UV 25W

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Sleepingtiger

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2020
Messages
755
Reaction score
701
Location
Dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought this UV about a year ago new for my 95g cube. I end up selling the cube and buying a 200g. It sat unused for almost a year. I had a velvet outbreak amd only installed it as an emergency about 3 months ago until a larger unit arrived. Well, almost all my fish died anyways and I just kinda left it running. Finally installed a bigger uv and selling this one.

Bulb is only 3-4 months. UV runs great, did a really good job controlling algae on the front glass. Unit has been cleaned and back into its original box and paperwork. Ready to ship

Asking $300 shipped

60808324-5B64-47F1-8BB7-3F586C861B6E.jpeg
EFAF3282-9FDF-473A-BBC5-F50182E4E14C.jpeg
1B15309E-FE46-4234-B138-8015390189AE.jpeg
6C701750-017B-4855-99BB-4D0FB7CE4B7B.jpeg
46D0874C-DC0C-4E54-AF73-41BDF71D8ABF.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new