Aqua UV 57 watt

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

PANONHAS

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2014
Messages
1,186
Reaction score
151
Location
Elizabeth NJ
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello I am selling an aqua uv 57 watt. Needs new bulbPrefer local pickup.

Thank you

FullSizeRender.jpeg IMG_2392.jpeg
 
Will sell all three items as a package 1k. Deltec skimmer, trigger 44, aqua Uv.will,also throw in a life reef skimmer that I have floating around.text me if interested. Can also do possible trades for othe equipment.

908-337-6031
 
Is it still available?
 
Is it still available?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new