Aqua World PSC keeps me coming back for more

  • Thread starter Thread starter FishLipz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FishLipz

Cheap and Easy Reefer
View Badges
Joined
Feb 20, 2010
Messages
2,168
Reaction score
360
Location
B-more, MD
Just got my first cultured acro pieces for my tank from Jeff. Colonies were bigger than I expected, and had great color. Being new to acros other than a couple ORAs, Jeff walked me through what to do and not do to acclimate and I really appreciate it.

We did had a mishap with shipping where two bags got broken during transit. Not sure how bad the handling needs to be to break TRIPPLE bagged and tightly packed pieces in a thick foam cooler (one of the best pack jobs I've ever gotten), but FedEx pulled it off :tongue:. One PM and Jeff made good on the broken piece and even offered a refund on the the other which after 24 hours is still hanging on. I can't ask for more than that.

Thank you Jeff, and I'll be back!!

Shawn

Here is a couple flash shots (I suck with a camera so this is the best I can do). The top one was in almost no water because of the broken bag but I think she'll pull through
IMG_3993.jpg

IMG_3991.jpg
 
Thanks for the feedback Shawn! I hope to make it up to you the next order ;) Please keep me updated on how they are doing 1smile1

Thank You again for your order!
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new