• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquabiomics - No report, no support

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

blecki

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I didn't want to write this review. TLDR; I have no report at all, and they aren't responding to my emails.

I ordered the kit on 3/12, way back in March.

It arrived and I performed the sampling on Sunday, 3/19. I registered it the same day (Sample 1000860 - I have the email confirming this) and mailed it on 3/20.

I got confirmation from them that they had received the sample on 3/22. This put me in batch 46, which had a results estimate of the middle of April.

The middle of April came and went - they emailed me on 4/22 to let me know there was a problem, but it was with the lab not my sample, and that they were working to get them back to the lab for another go. Okay, disappointing, but not their fault. The queue updated to say reports are expected on 5/1.

5/1 came and went with no word from them. I grumbled but was patient.

On Monday (5/8) the queue updated to say 'reports uploaded to accounts'. Huh? I'd been checking my account daily. There was no report. I checked again. Still no report. I emailed their support and heard nothing. I emailed them again yesterday and still nothing.

This was an expensive test and - again - I'm not upset that the results aren't what I wanted to see; I'm not upset that it's been delayed 3 weeks; I'm upset because I literally have no report at all when their website says I should.

I'm still hoping this gets resolved and I get some kind of actual report, but right now I can't recommend testing from Aquabiomics. Assuming this is eventually resolved, anyone using their service (which is amazing in theory) should plan to add a minimum of 2 weeks to their date estimates.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 20 13.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 22 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 83 56.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 7.5%
Back