Aquacave lack of response

CaptainAndy

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 26, 2009
Messages
49
Reaction score
40
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last month I purchased two klir filters. From aquacave
Each arrived and each were clearly returns as parts were missing in each. And the boxes looked as though had already been opened.

Iaddition, they did not fit into my built in 4 inch sock holder.

I have been trying to reach by email and phone with zero response.

Hope they see this post.
 
Sorry. Came from Aquacave
So I gave them over a week to provide me a shipping label and refund. When I called they told me they couldn’t find my order - I gave them the order number, name etc.

I had to contact the credit card company for a refund
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new