• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquacave Not Honoring Warrenty

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

SGreene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought a Jebao return pump from Aquacave in May 2018. On their site, the description of the item says one year warranty. The pump broker couple of weeks ago. I contacted Aquacave, they say to contact Jebao. I contacted Jebao and they said “AquaCave bought the pump from us some years ago. For all the warranty problems, it's charged by the oversea seller directly.
All our customers offer the warranty to their customers by themselves, because we give them factory price doesn't include the oversea warranty cost.”

Aquacave still is not willing to take responsibility. Now they have a new story that we only cover the product for 30 days. Nowhere on their site it says that.

Just wanted to let you guys know before you purchase anything from them.

OP
OP
S

SGreene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is what the manufacturer is saying;
“AquaCave bought the pump from us some years ago. For all the warranty problems, it's charged by the oversea seller directly.
All our customers offer the warranty to their customers by themselves, because we give them factory price doesn't include the oversea warranty cost.” So looks to me like Aquacave is not really telling the whole story to their customers.

I don't really expect anything to come out of this but just wanted to mention it here so other buyer are careful when they purchase a Jebao product from Aquacave.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
S

SGreene

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, they just stopped responding to me as well. Oh well, gotta be careful next time. Sometimes its better to pay couple of extra bucks and buy from a reputable source, consider it insurance.

Crabs McJones

I'm so shi-nay
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reminder;

This is a feedback thread. Outside comments are not permitted with exception to linking to a feedback thread in regards to the same vendor.

Thanks

Crabs :)

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back