• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AquaClear70 HOB Filter/Refugium + Surface Skimmer + inTank Media Basket + Nano heaters

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Danyole

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquaclear70 HOB Filter used for 7 months on my 15G tank. Includes a Surface skimmer attachment, inTank media basket and two 100w hygger mini heaters. The lid has a cutout for a chaeto light. I ran this with the 2 heaters, filter floss in the first chamber below the heater, bio media in the bottom chamber, carbon and chaeto in the top chamber. The surface skimmer attachment is missing a couple bars as you can see pictured on the left, doesn't effect much other than snails getting in easier.

Really nice for a simple setup for tanks that aren't AIO or drilled for a sump

Everything new was over $140. Asking $60 shipped Paypal only

1 - 6j6snDd.jpg
2 - XYUPI7C.jpg
3 - s1tSdGh.jpg
4 - 1jz7isL.jpg
5 - mJn8dv4.jpg

Fish Fan

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s a great deal on a great setup, and this would make for an almost turn key QT tank too.

Good luck with your sale!

operattor

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquaclear70 HOB Filter used for 7 months on my 15G tank. Includes a Surface skimmer attachment, inTank media basket and two 100w hygger mini heaters. The lid has a cutout for a chaeto light. I ran this with the 2 heaters, filter floss in the first chamber below the heater, bio media in the bottom chamber, carbon and chaeto in the top chamber. The surface skimmer attachment is missing a couple bars as you can see pictured on the left, doesn't effect much other than snails getting in easier.

Really nice for a simple setup for tanks that aren't AIO or drilled for a sump

Everything new was over $140. Asking $60 shipped Paypal only

1 - 6j6snDd.jpg
2 - XYUPI7C.jpg
3 - s1tSdGh.jpg
4 - 1jz7isL.jpg
5 - mJn8dv4.jpg
PM sent

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 32 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 5.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 116 58.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 13 6.6%
Back