Aquacultured Weedy Sea Dragons

Nutramar Foods

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2022
Messages
381
Reaction score
386
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aquacultured Weedy Sea Dragons are the reigning kings of marine aquarium odd-ball fish, and now that they are available to you as aquacultured specimens, one of the primary barriers to keeping them has been lifted. These Weedy Sea Dragons are already eating thawed Gamma Mysis (mysid shrimp make up the vast majority of their wild diet) and enriched Brine! If you are the kind of hobbyist who wants a display that absolutely no one in your reef club has, then maybe Phyllopteryx taeniolatus is worth consideration. Click here to learn more

2309323 6-26-24.jpg
 
How much do these cost ? Do they do better in pairs ?
 
Aquacultured Weedy Sea Dragons are the reigning kings of marine aquarium odd-ball fish, and now that they are available to you as aquacultured specimens, one of the primary barriers to keeping them has been lifted. These Weedy Sea Dragons are already eating thawed Gamma Mysis (mysid shrimp make up the vast majority of their wild diet) and enriched Brine! If you are the kind of hobbyist who wants a display that absolutely no one in your reef club has, then maybe Phyllopteryx taeniolatus is worth consideration. Click here to learn more

2309323 6-26-24.jpg
Those are neat!
 
Hello, thank you for your interest and they do well in pairs. Since we are a wholesale facility, we can only provide pricing to stores that hold accounts with us.
Ok and stores won’t reveal to me who their wholesaler is so I dont even know who to contact to ask
 
I always dream to have a pair
How much are they?
Where can I get it? I saw them in person
San Diego UCSD displace tank
 
I always dream to have a pair
How much are they?
Where can I get it? I saw them in person
San Diego UCSD displace tank
I posted two links above to sites offering captive bred
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new