Aquaforest!?

  • Thread starter Thread starter randyBRS
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

randyBRS

BRStv Host :-)
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2014
Messages
2,124
Reaction score
3,922
Location
Minneapolis, MN
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anybody running Aquaforest on their tanks? I've been running the LPS part of the system on my tank, and so far the corals and I love it!

We just launched them today, check it out here:

 
Any plans to carry Aquaforest's reactor line?
 
We are planning on carrying it. It looks like the latest update we got was near the end of November/early December.
Thank you for the information. I bought all my af products from salty supply, bc they were right around the corner from me. So I am extremely happy y'all are carrying them now, to make it easier when I get all my other equipment from y'all.
 
Any plans to carry Aquaforest's reactor line?

Not at this direct moment, but quite possibly down the road.

Amazing news for BRS to carry aquaforest .. especially when u are local

Would be interested in life bio fil once it's available ..

Regards,
ABHISHEK

Nice!

Thank you for the information. I bought all my af products from salty supply, bc they were right around the corner from me. So I am extremely happy y'all are carrying them now, to make it easier when I get all my other equipment from y'all.

Awesome, happy to hear we could help :D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new