Aquaillumination Hydra 52HD

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Red1CA

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2018
Messages
83
Reaction score
38
Location
Colorado Springs
What state or country do you live in
Colorado
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand New/Sealed AI Hydra 52HD, serial number has not been registered. This was a back up before PCSing, decided not to setup a larger tank at this time. $500+ Paypal fee & Shipping, if local (Colorado Springs, CO to Denver) can meet at USAFA visitor center or Buckley.

HD black 600.png HYDRA52FRONT.jpeg image1 (2).jpeg image0 (2).jpeg 65474392805__B0F802CA-E6AA-4C8B-8C82-8307E2F1C7BE.jpg
 
This is an automated message:

Please be aware of a popular scam where someone will send you a private message (DM) and tell you that they have a certain item you are looking for. Most of the time they will try to get you to pay in an unprotected format. This is against our rules for this very reason.

DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY!

In all marketplace transactions please do your due diligence and make sure when you send someone money that they are not trying to scam you. If you're unsure, do not do it. If it seems to good to be true, then it probably is.

Thank you.

THIS ACCOUNT IS NOT MONITORED PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new