• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aqualocker Negative

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I made a special order of butterflies for the 90 day QT on september for 2079.94 dollars.
Last I heard was there was a delay.This has been about, over a month. Multiple emails from me have been unresponded.

Are they seriously taking my money and running? This is very frustrating.

Screenshot_20191019-105036_Email.jpg Screenshot_20191019-104738_Email.jpg Screenshot_20191019-104834_Email.jpg

OP
OP
A

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I don't hear back by next week, I will file a cc charge back.

OP
OP
A

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I don't hear back by next week, I will file a cc charge back.

AquaLocker

AquaLocker.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We are trying to call you, but your voice mailbox is full. Please contact us at 855-237-0999.

We will absolutely get everything resolved for you.

OP
OP
A

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I spoke to them today. They apologized and said they will update me on my status next week.

Thank you

OP
OP
A

awwinterfall

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

What happened to my order? I emailed you over 2 weeks ago and never got a response.

Thank you

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 98 88.3%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.4%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%

Back