• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquamana 156w COB Led fixture

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jonreefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jonreefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Messages
2,004
Reaction score
1,075
Location
Pittsburgh PA
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I am selling my LED light that I have had for only about a month. Its a really nice light for the money but I like a bluer tank and this light just doesnt get blue enough for me. its perfect for someone who likes the more 14k or warmer spectrum.
I will ship it the way i have it setup now with the 50mm 90degree lenses on it. it doesnt come this way but i upgraded it to help give it a tad more power and still have full coverage for a 40 breeder
I will be shipping the stock reflectors with it if you ever want to put them back in.

here is the light
http://www.amazon.co...ywords=aquamana

here is mine with the lenses in it
with the stock reflectors
JON_3075_zpsde56a805.jpg


and how I run it with no reflectors as it gives much better color blending
JON_3079_zpsb46572b1.jpg


here is the color you can have the tank running with the blue/red/green channel
JON_3059_zpsc9082f8b.jpg


I am asking $130 shipped
Also I wont be able to ship it till my reef radiance light ships I dont want the tank to be dark for more then 2-3days
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new