Aquamaxx bullet 3

NickGreen

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2023
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Dandridge
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my bullet 3 put together and cranked up. I’m having the same issue others are with it running way to fast. Collection cup is overflowing constantly and no adjustment that I make helps.
Hoping someone has solved this or has pertinent information regarding this issue. Did you get through it? How long did it take to calm down. Should I send it back or is it worth keeping? Help me out please I’m kinda bummed
 
Bumping your post!
 
Hey there, It is a new skimmer, it will take some days to tune in, so give it some time,
some questions:
1- Did you raise the collection cup to the highest possible?
2- Did you insert an air valve on the air intake so you can control the amount of airflow that gets into the skimmer? A piece of compacted cotton in the air valve entrance might help too.

Keep us posted!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new