Aquamaxx ConeS CO-1 Skimmer

Item Price
150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2014
Messages
2,359
Reaction score
1,061
Location
MD, USA
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I've had it for about 2 years (purchased it new from BRS), pulled some crazy nasty skimmate, so I think it worked very well.

It's soaking in a citric acid bath now, so it'll be cleaned up and ready to go!

I do have the original box, so It'll be packaged well.

Asking $150 shipped to the lower 48. Please PM if interested. I'll post pics later, after I get it all cleaned up.

Thanks!
 
20230928_213857.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new