Aquamaxx HOB-1 Performance Help

reeferfoxx

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2015
Messages
6,514
Reaction score
6,400
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, my skimmer is hitting the 1 year and 8 month mark. I'm looking to compare skimmer performance? This skimmer works and it skims but I want to make sure the pump isn't leaning toward the "weak" side? Regular monthly maintenance is performed. Otherwise let me know if looks good? Thanks!

 
Looks exactly like how mine has always run, mines been running about 8/9 months. If someone's doing better I'm in trouble:(
 
I'm not seeing anything out of the ordinary in that video.
 
Thanks! Just wanted to make sure. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 34.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new