Aquamedic reefdoser evo 4 calibration issues

js-3Design

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 29, 2024
Messages
205
Reaction score
175
Location
Netherlands
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey,

Hopefully someone can help me.

I bought a reefdoser 4.

But i'm unable to calibrate it. It needs to pump 50ml in max 250 seconds(?) it counts to 250 and you have te press enter when it pumped 50ml.
after 250 it stops and automaticly stores the 250 value.

The problem is that at 250 it hasnt pumped 50ml More like 35 40 ml

SO I cant use it..

Anyone had this problem and what did help?

I had a jebao doser laying arround and played with switching heads and so on.... no difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new