Aquarium chiller 1C° difference

Jeevan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2020
Messages
29
Reaction score
35
Location
Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Reefers,

I bought a Chiller 1/3hp online. I'm having a problem now. If i set my temperature 25c (77f), the chiller default startup will be at 26c (78.8f). So it'll cool down my aquarium from 26c to 25c. Is this acceptable or do I need to do something? I'll leave my chiller link below. Thanks =)

https://www.chinahao.com/product/565927489147/
4d3a01f6b3e57ae1be5d940242f6baa0.jpg
 
1c does not concern me too much
3 will
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new