Aquarium Clamping Tri-pod

  • Thread starter Thread starter YHSublime
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

YHSublime

Reefopotamus
View Badges
Joined
Aug 30, 2013
Messages
1,424
Reaction score
2,449
Location
Arlington, VA
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I remember seeing a really nice, reasonably priced clamping tripod for taking top down shots. It was featured in a picture with a look down over the lens, and it ran about $30. It looked like it clamped tight to the side of an aquarium, with a strong goosneck. It was on R2R, and I can't find the thread again, but admitidly, I've not tried super hard. Anybody know what I'm talking about? Links?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 23.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new