Aquarium Creations Online***Beware***

Thomas Courville

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People do not ever use these guys. Aquarium Creations Online. I ordered a XL Harlequin Shrimp about 3 weeks ago, they took the money out of my account and have not heard from them since, i have sent multiple emails and no response, even the number i got you have to leave voice mail or text and they do not respond to that either........has anyone else dealt with this guys before? And this shrimp with shipping was $165 bucks.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had never heard of the company either but after looking at the quality of the website I would probably be suspicious. Did you look up any reviews of them before ordering? I have a tendency to research any company that I am not familiar with before placing an order (not just in this hobby either). Also, that much for a XL harlequin shrimp seems insane. I know Ive seen small one for around $20.

burningmime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They're a scam:

But apparently they're good at search engine optimization. They used to be one of the top results (have dropped since) for stuff like "online zoanthids for sale".

Call your bank and reverse charges ASAP.

polyppal

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol its funny, whenever I am looking for a rare fish, I do a google search and that geocities-lookin website comes up with them 'in stock' :D

12904c7177c7a854c1c53927f1d5eedf.gif

Last edited:

Waynerock

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
People do not ever use these guys. Aquarium Creations Online. I ordered a XL Harlequin Shrimp about 3 weeks ago, they took the money out of my account and have not heard from them since, i have sent multiple emails and no response, even the number i got you have to leave voice mail or text and they do not respond to that either........has anyone else dealt with this guys before? And this shrimp with shipping was $165 bucks.
Sorry to hear that, I was going to get one from them but aqua SD has had them in stock and mine arrived in perfect condition for 55

Attachments

• C43B533A-A774-495F-9B11-273298295CCA.jpeg
    C43B533A-A774-495F-9B11-273298295CCA.jpeg
    148.6 KB · Views: 111

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow - so glad I asked. This website has SO MUCH INFORMATION. I was wondering how it was possible that they had fish that noone else does. They even have christmas tree worm rocks! They have all of this macroalgae that my regular supplier is out of and free shipping to Florida to boot. Like they say.... if it's too good to be true, right?

Gogol_frag

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So sorry that this happened, and thank you for sharing Thomas!

R2R Gods (or mods) do we have a list of similar scammy websites? It will he awesome if we can have a repository that enlists vendors to avoid and why.

Reefnman2

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wish I knew all this before now, I ordered 300.00 worth of fish on May 16th and had not heard anything since but on Tuesday they called and needed my security code from my CC as they were getting ready to ship my order and now I can't get in contact with them on the phone or email so I'll be calling my CC company and file a fraud case. It's a shame because they used to be a legit company years ago I had ordered and received a few fish from them like 12 yrs. ago.

Brittanyjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to find a potters angle and they have many in stock. Potters angle comes from Hawaii and Hawaii is closed, so I knew they couldn't be a real store.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 19 14.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 6.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 20 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 75 56.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.8%
Back