Aquarium Depot

Austin908

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 27, 2021
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Location
Springfield
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased any coral from Aquarium Depot? If so, how were the condition of your coral?
 
Others have mentioned they came with zoa eating spiders. So beware if you get zoas
 
I would not order anything from them. I ordered from them back when the name was Reefs 2 Go. Really bad. First order everything was really small, and most the stuff died. I did a second order, and then it was like a week before I heard anything about shipping or tracking number, so I just cancelled my order and asked for a refund. I had to end up opening a complaint with BBB in order to get my refund. They would never answer any phone calls or emails.
 
+1 on avoiding this company. Spent $150 to get the free shipping and got ripped off big time as far as size goes for everything. Got less than 1/4 what I paid for everything was so under sized. The only exception was a zoa frag that had 5 polyps instead of 2, but IMO didn't make up for the small size of everything else.
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new