• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Aquarium Engineering Calcium Reactor

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I ordered a Calcium reactor from them through FaceBook. Bill called me and had me send him money through Venmo, which cost me $33 dollars. He told me it was going to ship Tuesday 9/9/20. I never received a conformation or any tracking number. I can't get him to answer the phone or emails. He supposedly had 5 made and ready to ship. I have read of people waiting months to get their order after I already sent the money.

Cory

More than 25 years reefing
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
maybe he got sick?

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Par for the course with him.

OP
OP
dadnjesse

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Par for the course with him.
He called me today a few hours ago and asked for my address, says it got lost. Again I asked to him send tracking number, he reply's ok. But still no tracking number. I guess him asking for my address is a positive sign?

OP
OP
dadnjesse

dadnjesse

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
He's one guy and notorious for taking forever. Venmo was probably a bad way to send money, I wouldn't worry that he took your money and ran, but you will be waiting for your order.
He was having a sale on facebook and claimed he had one left. I replied to the add and he called me and suggested I pay through Venmo. After I looked into the service I tried to call him back and ask for another way to pay but he ignored me. I was worried someone else would get the "last one" and just sent the money on Venmo.

ca1ore

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He called me today a few hours ago and asked for my address, says it got lost. Again I asked to him send tracking number, he reply's ok. But still no tracking number. I guess him asking for my address is a positive sign?

Hope you have a better experience than I did

Lawpoke87

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great product. You will get it....,eventually. Mine took 7 months to receive.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.5%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.8%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.3%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back