Aquarium Fan recommendations

  • Thread starter Thread starter loicvin
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

loicvin

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 26, 2015
Messages
10
Reaction score
3
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good evening all, in preparation of a hot summer. Any fans recommendation for a Innovative Marine 40 gallons tank to cool down the tank during the day?

Have fun
 
I use a clip on style fan controlled by my apex but, no reason you can't use that type controlled by digital timer... think i paid $10 on sale at walmart.

k2-_7a40d5bc-9f13-4c50-a5da-89b3ef64040b.v1.jpg
 
I have a similar one as posted above, but it's a little more powerful. Worked great on my old 90 gallon, now it's on my new 200 and still seems to work good.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new