Aquarium Fish Magazine Final Issue

hectorevalero

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 26, 2011
Messages
219
Reaction score
0
Location
Sunny, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did anyone else get this? Sucks that they can no longer afford to print the magazine. Who wants Dog Fancy?

2012-08-03 10.16.18.jpg
 
Yep, received it in the mail a couple of days ago. Sad news...
 
I read that there should be a number in the letter where you can get a refund for the remaining issues if you don't want Dog Fancy.
 
wow I feel horrible for them but who wants a dog fancy, that's like someone getting a subscription to car and driver and then being given one to fancy oil change

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2
 
I really liked a lot in that magazine. Can't wait to start learning about heartworm and canine dental hygine instead.:(
 
At least they were nice enough to hook us up with Fancy Dog. Thats like having a subscription to Rolling Stone and getting The Source instead.
 
i also received this letter i renewed for 2yrs 4mnths ago and am not pleased. if i wanted dog fancy i would have got a sub for dog fancy
 
Still dealing with this now, because now of course this infamous Dog Fancy is billing me for a renewal. Crazy!
 
This sucks!!! It was a pretty good magazine for us hobbyists! It had some decent reef articles in it. I will miss it. I have all the back issues from 2007 to OCT 2012. I hope they go digital!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new